What is a Retainer Fee?

A retainer fee is an upfront payment made before we start working on your case. A retainer fee allows us to draw funds for various expenses. The money is placed in a trust account and is used for our professional fee and expenses related to your case. Our Retainer Agreement explains how you will be charged.

You have the right to terminate our representation at any time. The unused portion of your retainer fee will be refunded to you if you no longer want us to represent you.

I live outside Canada. How can I get a work visa for Canada?

In general, you need to get a job in Canada first. Your Canadian employer will then get all the necessary permissions. Your employer can contact us and we will be happy to help.

You, however, do not need a job offer in some rare circumstances. Some examples of situations in which you do not need a job offer are:

1) You are a recent graduate of a Canadian college/university,
2) your husband (or wife) is a student in Canada,
3) your husband (or wife) already has a work permit.

You will still need permission to work in Canada. Please contact us and we will be pleased to assist you in obtaining this work authorization.

Vimrox Immigration

27  Larkfield  Crescent, East Gwillimbury,
Ontario,  Canada  L9N 0P7
+ 1  647  801  3652